|The Laws of Inferno Dynamics|
|Airdate||December 6, 2016|
|Written by||Paul Zbyszewski|
|Directed by||Kevin Tancharoen|
|Previous||"Deals with Our Devils"|
S.H.I.E.L.D. and Ghost Rider find themselves unlikely allies when the lives of all of Los Angeles hang in the balance.
After Robbie has returned from hell, the team goes on a mission to stop Eli from blowing up half of Los Angeles, and (even after YoYo reports it is unsafe) Robbie enters the building. He finds a radiation chamber that Morrow plans to use for the explosion, and is warned by the team to leave when Morrow ambushes him, impaling him through the chest with a carbon spike.When Robbie survives, Eli is incredulous to the fact that Robbie is Ghost Rider. Coulson provides a diversion, allowing Robbie to "go carrothead" and he wraps Eli and himself in flames as the detonation occurs. Meanwhile, AIDA has captured May and is planning to cause some mischief of her own.
- Clark Gregg as Phil Coulson
- Ming-Na Wen as Melinda May
- Chloe Bennet as Daisy 'Skye' Johnson/Quake
- Iain De Caestecker as Leo Fitz
- Elizabeth Henstridge as Jemma Simmons
- Henry Simmons as Alphonso Mackenzie
- John Hannah as Holden Radcliffe